Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's Contest Time!!!

Hello, Lucy Doo Friends!! 




Well... the "Merry Christmas, Y'all" shirts have been a HUGE hit! I can't tell you the number of photos I've received of customers wearing their shirts at parties, work, sporting events, or just out & about. And it's inspired a Lucy Doo Christmas Contest!

First, for the next week, we will be selling these shirts for $30 each (25% off original price). Send me a photo of you wearing your new "Merry Christmas, Y'all" shirt and you will be entered into a contest to win $100 in Lucy Doo Bucks!! (those in the above photo are already entered)

Shirts can be purchased either here  or at my boutique located inside of Studio L at 26519 Oak Ridge Drive in The Woodlands, Texas 77380 (281-362-9233).

If you've already bought your shirt, hurry up and send me your photo!

To enter:
* EMAIL your photo to sales@lucydoo.com. (1 entry per photo)

* Leave a COMMENT here letting me know you sent the email.

**BONUS entry: Share this CONTEST on your Facebook page and encourage your friends to participate in the fun! (make sure you leave another COMMENT here that you shared it)

One Winner will be announced on Christmas Eve at 11:00 pm CST.

Ready....Set.....GO!!!


Merry Christmas, Y'all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.