Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Little Red, White, & Blue

July 4th is right around the corner. I sure do love me some RED, WHITE, & BLUE!
Need ideas for celebrating this amazing country? If you start now, you can make these cute ideas part of your Independence Day. (click on each link to find out how each is made)
*********************
USA blocks


red-white-blue-kiddie-cocktail1-223x300

ruffle flag pillow



Cake

BRAVE Printable

Gumball favors

Candy flag treats

firecrackers-l

oh snap

Lumanarie cans

Beadboard Flag

 Wave On RED

Patriotic porch

let freedom ring
 Let’s all wave our Red, White, & Blue proudly this July 4th! I’ve been waving mine since May!!



Thankful to live in the good ‘ole US of A,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.