Friday, October 8, 2010

Life and Times of Junior High- Volume 2

It has now begun…..some girls think my son is cool! IMG_4686How do we know?? We woke up last Saturday morning to this:

IMG_4680

They did a pret-ty good job. Our neighbor said he saw “the culprits” and it was a carload of G.I.R.L.S.!!

One of my son’s friends had a birthday party and wanted to “TP” (or as we used to say in the good ‘ole days, “wrap”) our house and another friend’s house. It was so funny listening to our son try and figure out who did it. Was it random? Did they confuse our house with our next-door neighbor who is a high school cheerleader? Then, he went to church on Sunday and were talking about it. The “guilty” couldn’t hold it in any longer. They smiled and gave it all away!

Well, like my brother said, “At least it wasn’t a carload of boys!” LOL!

I wish I could have been listening to all of giggles that night.

One of my friends asked me if I was okay with this happening. It seemed as if she would have been a bit ticked, to say the least. But I told her that this was all in good, clean fun and I didn’t have a problem with it. (especially since my son was going to clean it up!!) IMG_4685

He and his friend cleaned it up (without complaining, I might add). Now THAT’s a good friend!!IMG_4684

All I have to say about this is……payback will be so much fun!!!!!!

Enjoying life,



1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh....you know, my kiddo started middle school this year. He is actually at a girl's birthday party right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.