Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Lovely Christmas Tradition

My real-life friend Amanda hosts a lovely Christmas Tea every year on a Sunday afternoon in December. She truly has the gift of entertaining and decorating. Not only is her home beautiful, but so is Amanda, inside and out!

This afternoon my daughter and I were delighted to attend the Tea. It was my daughter’s first time to go. What a treat! Bridget from Bake at 350 was there and I always enjoy spending time with her. Amanda’s friend Christa has written a beautiful blog post to showcase the Tea Party. These photos belong in a magazine! Prepare to be inspired!!

It’s beginning to FEEL a lot like Christmas after today!! Thank you, Amanda, for inviting us to your Tea Party. It truly was delightful!

Christmas blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.