Sunday, November 28, 2010

Exciting News from Lucy Doo!

Hi there, blog friends!! I know it’s been a long time since I checked in with all of you. I’m sorry!! As you know, I own my own jewelry business and it’s kept me quite busy this Fall. I’m so very thankful!

Would you like to see what I’ve been up to"?IMG_4851

For the past 8 years, I’ve been privileged to be a participant in the Christmas Spectacular at First Baptist Church in Georgetown, Texas. IMG_4849It has grown to be one of the top Christmas shows in the Austin area! If you live anywhere near Austin, you HAVE to save the date for November 10-12, 2011! It is SO worth your time to come! Check out their website and save it to your “Favorites”! IMG_4848

Then, last week, I had a BLAST at the Junior League of North Harris & South Montgomery Counties Holiday Market. Oh…my…goodness…..was that fun!!!! So festive and a great variety of vendors! Great job, Ladies!!!IMG_4869

This was my first time to be a vendor there so I had no idea what to expect. IMG_4871

On the last day of the Market, 3 ladies from the Junior League were waiting to talk with me. I had no idea what they needed and I was a bit nervous, being the rookie on the block.

Well…… they were there to present me with the Best In Show Award!!! Woo-Hoo!!! To say that I was shocked would be an understatement!! Can’t wait until next year, November 4-6, 2010.Holiday_Market_Logo Best in Show Button

I don’t know what I’d do without my special friends! I call them my “sisters by choice” because they truly are like my sisters!! IMG_4877

Michelle, Jennifer, & Kelly rocked the house at the Preview Night!

IMG_4880

Here I am with Kim and Ashley. My precious friend Kim came all the way from South Carolina to help me! And Ashley was such a trooper after having 7 stitches put in her finger only days before. (keep her in your prayers)

I appreciate you carving out time for me last week, Michelle, Jenn, Kel, Ash, & Kim! I will never forget it!! It’s truly a blessing to have good friends like you!

It is so nice to dream up something in your head and trust that you are following God’s plan and then have others appreciate it. I never dreamed that my little card table of silver jewelry 11 years ago would bring me to this point today. God is good!!! All the time!!!

Blessed,



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and your jewelry is beautiful!! I hope to come back for some more after Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your jewelry is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.