Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Is In the Air

I just adore February! Valentine’s Day is such a fun celebration for which to decorate! You don’t have to spend a lot of money either to have a festive home. Here’s a peek at my decorations this year.
 Front Door
This is the “wreath” I usually have on our door for most of the year. But, I picked up these cute heart pics at my local Dollar Store and they just make the door “happy”, don’t you think?



Front Porch Tablescape
As I’ve said before, our front porch is one of the places that I really enjoy decorating. The inside might just be a mess, but that front porch looks pretty cute! You can see how I made these precious pillows here. It’s super easy!
Today I’m hosting my February Open House to showcase Lucy Doo’s Spring Collection.  And of course, I had to search for new recipes on Pinterest. (side note/“squirrel”!! ha! : I sure wish I had been the one to dream up the idea of Pinterest! I have several boards there with loads of need stuff if you’d like to follow them.) There were so many delicious choices but I chose these:
These were super, duper easy! 2 ingredients!! What could be better? I think I’ll cut them smaller next time to more of a bite size because they’re pretty rich, but oh, so yummy!
Smores 2
Wow! Are these good! And really easy! My kids inhaled {heart} them. What’s better than chocolate and marshmallows, for goodness sakes!
Enjoy spreading some L.O.V.E. today, would ‘ya?? Have you found some neat ideas for Valentine’s Day? ?Would you share??? Pretty, please??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.