Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thank You from Lucy Doo!

So apparently, you guys like the name Lucy Doo. You all are AMAZING!! Over the past week, you guys have shown me so much love and support. Transforming your business is quite an undertaking and you have helped to make it a huge success. And for that I am truly grateful.

To show my appreciation, I am offering 15 percent off of your order if you mention this blog! Just email me the items you’d like to purchase, I’ll give you the discount and email you an invoice through PayPal! Easy as pie!!

So go to my website and make your selections fast! Some items are selling out quickly!! I wouldn’t want you to miss out!

Logo - Lucy Doo copy copy I can’t wait to see what you pick out!!

Technorati Tags:

Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.