Friday, February 4, 2011

Want to Treat Yourself?

It’s February!! The LOVE month!! February is so much fun. I love all of the hearts, candy, and sweets that are in the stores. We all seem to get “cheesy” this time of year, don’t we? What other time of the year can you give your 13 year-old son a stuffed animal and he likes it!

February is also a good time to treat yourself to something pretty! There’s no need to get out in the cold to shop in the stores! You can shop at my online store! Everything in my store is $20 or less! You can’t beat that!! You will look like you spent more money than you did. That’s my goal! Isn’t that cool?

My online store has been updated with so many new necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and much more! Want to take a peak?

Necklaces:Lg Brown & Colored 36 long set

Lg Pearl & Silver ball Party SetLg Antique Silver Cross on Silver Necklace

Lg Rusty Red Beads with Antique Silver Flower Set

Pendants:

Lg LOVE heart pendant

Lg reverse side of LOVE heart pendant

This one is reversible!

Lg Ornate zebra cross pendant

Lg Double Heart Pendant

Bracelets:Lg Hammered Silver Stretch Bracelet

Lg Silver Bangles with rhinestone bangle

Earrings:

Lg Dainty Silver heart earrings

Lg Pewter Teardrop Filigree Earrings

Believe me, these are just a “taste” of what I have at my store! You might even want to put a “bug” in your husband’s ear that you would like TREAT from Lucy Doo for Valentine’s Day!! I offer FREE SHIPPING within the Continental United States. What a deal!!

I’d appreciate you leaving a comment to give me some feedback! If there is something you’d like to see in my store, let me know!

Enjoy your hibernation! It’s brrrrrrr cold out there!!

Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.