Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It’s Always Something….

Do you remember my post over the weekend? The one where I talked about the deal my husband got was offered at the car repair shop?

Well…you know things have gone sour when you receive a phone call from the repair shop that starts out with “We were inspecting your car when…”. Have you ever heard those words? In my world, those words usually are worth $500. Specifically, my car was going to fail the inspection because of a leaking power steering “gadget”. Of course, all would be made right again for the low, low price of $503 (and change). I’m convinced that the minimum payment threshold for any car repair is $500. I think all car repair shop managers get a book when they become managers entitled “Becoming a Millionaire $500 at a Time”.

I have to go now…my vacuum cleaner just made a sound equivalent to swallowing a cat!



1 comment:

  1. Ugh....car repairs are NO fun! Fingers crossed for your vacuum cleaner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.

There was an error in this gadget